ICASA conducts programs, workshops, and presentations on the practical applications of our work in information security and information assurance. Several such events are listed below.
Previous ICASA Outreach Events
- Information Security Forum. Presented to New Mexico Lawmakers, Executive
branch, and Technology personnel.
- Information Security and Awareness. Presented at the 6th Annual Coalition
of Educators for Native American Children Professional Development rally (Transition
- Principles and Practices of Network Defense. Presented to Luna Community
College which included participants form underrepresented schools, minority
serving community colleges and a minority serving university.
- WISE 04 (Workshop on Information Security Education). Trained 24 teachers
from community colleges and K-12 schools.
- Principles and Practices of Information Security. Presented for the Coalition
of Educators for Native American Children (CENAC) which included participants
from 12 pueblo schools.
- Information Assurance and Security Awareness. Presented at the City of Socorro
- Information Security and Assurance Challenges: A Government Perspective.
Presented to New Mexico Information Technology Oversight Committee (ITOC).
Copyright © 2005-2018 ICASA